I'm agnostic or an atheist. I have no morals and have no belief's.

I believe...

That one thing leads to another. Positive, or negative.

I believe...

Ignorance is not bliss, but a state of mind where naive-ity affects every verbally defecated thought that comes out of your mouth.

I believe...

That if you consider yourself better because you will only wear a certain something, you should have a facial tattoo that says, "Dumbass" written on your forehead.

I believe...

Underage drinking is not the problem, irresponsibility for one’s actions is.

I believe...

That everyone is looking for an escape from their realities.

I believe...

Once you see everyone as an equal without races, orientation, size, height, gender, life uncomplicate’s itself.

I believe...

Lies are a way to reveal us.

I believe...

No one is afraid of death, just the way we get there.

I believe...

The fear of sexuality is the fear of the unknown and not about exploration of any kind.

I believe...

Originality never died. People just have yet to evolve with it.

I believe...

We are a little bit of everything and everyone we have ever encountered and dealt with. We are all thieves of some kind.

I believe...

No one gets to pick who they are physically and mentally attracted to.

I believe...

That Rapists, Child Molesters, and Sexual Criminals of a demented kind should be kept on an Island in the middle of the Pacific where up and coming Swat members can train their incapacitating skills.

I believe...

Everyone has some sort of creativity somewhere, and some people never want to tap into it.

I believe...

True Love and True Lust are easy to tell apart. However, liking with just a huge infatuation isn't.

I believe...

That if you’re going to stare at a person with piercings/tattoos, at least smile when they look back at you being rude.

I believe...

That real handsomeness/beauty is truly in the mind of the person looking at you.

I believe...

Religion is wrongly misused instead of faith in humanity. Believing in yourself is much harder than believing in some sort of deity. Atheism, to me, is partially closed minded.

I believe...

Honesty right to someone’s face is harder than talking while they’re not around. I also believe you’re spineless if you have the audacity to say it while they’re not around and try to keep it secret.

I believe...

The imaginary lines people create within their heads need to fade away before we can accept each other for who we are and not by what we’ve done.

I believe...

You were not asked to be born into this world and you can completely defy everything "set up" for you and take your own path.

I believe...

Age is how you feel and act, not what your current years spent on earth are.

I believe...

That we are the over medicated/self medicated generation who are dependent on certain drugs to get us by.

I believe...

Internet companionship means more to some people than real life because they don't connect enough with their real life cohorts.

I believe...

The facade put on by most people are for them to be more widely acceptable to bigger groups who really wouldn't like them for them.

I believe...

There is no such thing as "everything happens for a reason" but there is such a thing as coincidences.

I believe...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lovely.